Link to this page
CameraSentry for Linux
CameraSentry is a powerful and versatile video surveillance program for Linux. It is intended for use in single or multi-camera video security applications, including commercial or home video security and monitoring.
It supports capturing, recording, logging and monitoring of video data coming from one or more IP cameras.
Its main features are:
* Up to 100 cameras can be included in the system
* Record surveillance video on motion, on schedule or whenever you want to.
* Sophisticated motion detection function.
* Supports defining zones for checking or ignoring motion in each camera.
* Notify by email or sound alarm when motion is detected.
* Upload by FTP motion images or send them by email.
* Customise movement detection areas on your cameras.
* Receive email movement alerts with attached frame grab images from your cameras.
* Schedule video capturing to start and stop automatically.
* Works with networked IP cameras.