Link to this page
Tool Partition Recovery
Partition recovery tool is a certain ways to recover partition after loss/deletion from hard disk. Partitions are the logical distribution of hard disk that is used to keep the data safe. These partitions are created when installation of OS is done in the hard disk. Each partition contains the MBR in it and that results in mounting the hard disk with the system. Mostly the partitions are created using the OS disk and are given a separate name to arrange the files according to user needs. These partitions can be in different sizes and that totally depends on the user choice. Due to some reason these partition becomes inaccessible and results in loss of data. File system is the important section of the partition and if it is corrupted then can results in loss of data from partition. There are many more option that results in partition loss or deletion which results in loss of data at the end.
Therefore, data can be recovered using the partition recovery tools. Let's see what software could do for you?
1. Software can effectively recover the data from corrupt or lost hard drive's partitions easily.
2. Partition recovery can be made from formatted / reformatted partition.
3. Partition lost after reinstallation of Windows can be recovered.
4. Data recovery can also be done using the software after the Windows reinstallation and Master Boot Record corruption as well.
5. Usage of software can recover the files from various files system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 formatted partitions.