Link to this page
Advanced Help Authoring software.
- Help authoring using WYSIWYG Help Editor with Word 2010 / Windows 8 style fluent ribbon.
- Enable the Help Viewer with features like the Favorites navigation tab and extra button on the toolbar.
- Web help implemented using jQuery. Consequently it will work on virtually all browsers.
- Use Topic templates and Quick Parts as boilerplates for styled pages and page sections.
- Topic content is in HTML giving you full control over your content pages.
- Drag and Drop support with many uses to increase your help authoring productivity.
- Includes tools to find and fix broken links in pages, table of contents and index before publishing.
- Includes the Help Capture tool to generate complete topic pages from any part of your applications user interface - forms, menus, ... - again, a great time-saver!