Link to this page
Software Installation Setup Package
Windows Installer is an installation technology that streamlines the application installation process and offers continued resiliency for applications, including the ability to install additional features on demand, uninstall applications cleanly, automatically repair applications, and roll back applications reliably. Software facilitates to add complete directory that enclosed with user Installer section, destination path, End user License Agreement, Launch Program, Program icon and screen shots with text files. MSI Setup installer uses advance deployment scenarios for configuring sources flexibility when working with program dependencies like configuring system, validating platform requirement, updating windows installer setup packages and many more. The cost-effective setup installer maker has most attractive graphical user interface and no programming or technical skills are required to work on setup generator. It should be able to guide the user through the whole setup process, allowing him to understand what he is doing about and how to manage some possible errors.
* Configuring general program changes for windows Installer setup packages.
* Deploying set packages for user and also for system requirement.
* Configuring the best user interface level to attend installation or uninstallation of software.
* Windows installer prominently uses the feature called advertising.
* Setup installer packages can be installed on windows 98 ME XP NT 2000 and Vista operating systems.
* Setup Builder offers unsurpassed support for multilingual installations right out of the box.