Link to this page
A software application for automatic Internet browsing with the options to download web pages, collect web-links, e-mails and strings containing key words. It can look through local files on your hard drive too.
Practical usage of LeoFetch could include:
- creation of the txt sitemap file for google submission
- checking accuracy of links of the web site;
- downloading files from web sites onto your machine for furthers investigation or/and archiving;
- searching key words on Internet in real time. It could be an advanced capability comparable with Internet search engines that are usually using their not always up to date databases.
-download of numerous files of an archive or library on your computer with minimum efforts.
There are several possibilities to save found links and e-mails for later usage:
- Save all information from the result tree control in one text file with a maximum as possible keeping the tree structure.
- Saving only selected elements: links, e-mails, strings with key words as it shown in 'Save results' dialog box. User also can save results related only to selected item on the result tree control.