Link to this page
jPDFWeb is a Java library to convert PDF documents to SVG / HTML5. The library can save to the local file system or to an output stream to be able to serve the document directly to a client browser when working within a J2EE server.
jPDFWeb is built on top of Qoppas proprietary PDF technology so you do not have to install any third party software or drivers. Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Linux, Unix (Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX), Mac OS X and any other platform that supports the Java run-time environment.
- Convert PDF Documents to HTML5 / SVG
- Convert Text Output searchable text
- Preserve fonts in original PDF
- Convert Images Preserve image resolution in original PDF
- Color images are converted to JPEG
- Black and white images or with transparency are converted to PNG
- Export Page Thumbnails
- Convert Annotations, Links and Form Field Data
- Support for CJK fonts
- Support for latest PDF format
- Save to file system or to Java output streams
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS X (100% Java)
- Tested on JDK 1.6.37 and above